- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
This is a pre-sell product, we do not have it in stock yet. If you pay in advance, we'll send the box as soon as we have it in stock. Planned release dates can not be guaranteed, they can be changed by the producer and shipping problems can occur. If your order includes several items, it will not ship until we can send it in full. If you want items with different arrival dates to be shipped as they arrive, please make separate orders.
This May, humanity must outwit the ultimate Dueling A.I. and survive the arrival of the supreme Link-6 @Ignister monster in Eternity Code!
The rules of the game have changed, allowing Duelists even more freedom to concoct their own winning strategies! Eternity Code takes advantage of these changes, introducing new cards for Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion-based strategies to help them leap into the future. Here's what you need to know about May's booster release:
- Eternity Code follows directly on from Ignition Assault with new cards for @Ignister, Ancient Warriors, and the world premiere theme: Plunder Patroll! It's now easier than ever to take advantage of the Plunder Patroll's easy access to the Extra Deck.
- The ultimate @Ignister Link Monster is here! This Link-6 monster is unaffected by all other card effects and its ATK ranges from 3000 to 6000 depending on how many monsters you use as Link Material.
- New cards for strategies from 2019's Rising Rampage, Chaos Impact, The Infinity Chasers, Fists of the Gadgets, and Mystic Fighters, including the first Link-4 "Code Talker" and incredible new Dragonmaids!
- Duelists who want to be fully prepared should look to Duel Overload to pick up crucial cards for Decks like Dinosaurs, Madolche, and Witchcrafters before strong, new cards for those themes arrive in Eternity Code!
- Powerful general use cards that can go into any Deck, including a new Effect Monster from the same lineage as Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring!